Welcome to Mrs. Mine's Fourth Grade Classroom!Together WE will make this year a milestone in your child's educational journey!I have an exciting year planned for your child.Please be involved in the process!General Information for Fourth GradersYou can help your child be successful. . .
- Sign your child's planner DAILY.
- Send in a healthy snack and drink daily. (NO PEANUT PRODUCTS)
- Contact me if you have any questions or concerns through my email at email@example.com
- Ask your child what they learned each day. Avoid asking questions that can be answered with a simple yes or no.
- Be proud of their accomplishments. Encourage your child to READ 30 minutes each night. Set a good example and establish a family reading time. "You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child." (Dr. Seuss)
What to expect . . .
- Homework will be given Monday-Thursday. Students should use pencil. Please check homework nightly.
- Star Students will be chosen on a rotating basis.
- Reading logs will be due every Friday. This process will be explained at Back to School Night.